Friday, July 27, 2007

timetowakeup!

Been awhile since i updated my blog.. sry ah been very busy with sch work this whole wk.
I finding myself getting lazier & lazier by the day, always late for classes and nt listening in class. Then today was kinda sad ah fail my DDI common test lowest in class.. but BUT sw will not be so easily defeated!! theres still a final exam and i will study harder for it!!! must get at least a C or hopefully a B..hehe

Today the 'xiao hau xiao chao' came to our sch. Almost kena sabo-ed by my friends, when waiting for the contestants to get dressed up they asked for anyone gt any chai yi biao yan(performance), then my friends shouted ba zhang! haha the hosts thought what ba zhang but lucky they gt ready and was ready to shoot, so phew my ass is saved!! And lucky that time they wasnt filming..

^sry for the blur pic but my hand was shaky.

No comments: