Thursday, June 14, 2007

fun!!

Tuesday i went Malaysia with my family. Spent quality time there with my family.. We bought alot of stuff. For me i gt some clothes*cos was very cheap..haha* n a new bag!! hehe Bought dunkin donuts back, i must say their donuts r very nice! And the food there is very cheap & nice. Hope that sg would aso have this kind of restaurant but dun think will have such a restaurant cos the standard of living in sg is so high compared to them..haiss... Had a great time there with my family but it was pretty tiring and the next day i had to wake up very!! early.


Wednesday i woke up at ard 550!! Cos i am going to johnny POP parade.. Going tekong was quite a long journey, had to take bus from Pasir Ris Interchange to the ferry terminal then take the ferry. I am going to exp this kind of sht 2yrs later when i going army..lol. Overall the parade was quite an exp for me, i aso will be doing that 2yrs later..haha
After that went home.. bathe then went out again. Went sentosa with my classmates. Had lots of fun there.. aso can tan there as we play. But we spend most of the time inside the water playing games n etc...*the water was bloody salty* But luckily never get sunburned cos its quite sunny there in the noon time. That day the wheather was aso weird weird as it was drizzy one moment and awhile later it was very sunny then when we r leaving it rain again.. Yah bloody hell lost my newly bought aviator.. Think i dropped it when walking as i hung it at my bag.. but luckily the aviator is those cheapo ones which i bought in Malaysia for >SGD10.. haha oh welll... =))

the guys

the gals


us emo-ing..


the shades gang!!


me & qy*mei*

me & sam with qy shades..haha


After our sentosa, we decided to head down to lau pa sa to eat dinner. We all order zhi char n share among us. After eating some of them gotta leave cos they have something on. So the rest of us decided to go and buy some alcohol from 7-11 and just sit along esplande to chill. Yiling*B1* was drunk i think after she finsihed her bottle.. haha her face was red n acting abit weird..lols.. B1 next time cannot let u drink ah.. hope u r ok now. After that i managed to take bus home as it was late but still there was bus for me*lucky me*.. Yah i look much tanner now.. YIPEE!! =))


Replacement for my lost aviator..haha



too bad i lost my aviator..


Me & Joyce*brother*



me & nanaaaaa...

No comments: