Monday, June 25, 2007

Testscoming!!

hais.. our common tests are just round the corners and the DDI bk i havent buy..die ah!! Luckily the test is on thrusday so there's still enough time to go buy the bk to revise.

Anyway today went J8 with mic to study for RAD. Realised gt quite alot of qns i still dunno when mic asked me those qns. Anyway now back at home still must do some revision n trying to figure out those qns i dunno. Guess who i saw today?!?! haha i saw 2 campus superstar today JJ, the guy with the sore voice & the gal who sang the jolin song(open 1eye, close 1eye*sry ah direct transalation..haha*) the gal was quite gd looking & she quite tall..hahaha

Ok so thats abt it, going to study hard tonight as tml will having my RAD test. *pad myself on my shoulder* n tell myself 'u can do it!!'..haha

No comments: